Sunday, July 28, 2013

i love you alicia silverstone

After waking up at the slightly cray hour of 12.30pm today (I guess I had some sleep debt??) I was starving and went to make my breakfast. Well, brunch. But we all know that I will still have lunch and dinner too. YOLO.

I picked up my well-loved copy of Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet" (it always takes a bit of hunting around the house to find it as I carry it around with me and leave it lying around) and looked up a recipe that I have been planning to make for a little while: Crocodile Crunch. And HOLY SHIT - excuse my French- it was INCREDIBLE. I wanted to eat about six bowlfuls of the stuff, but I hadn't made enough! I am so stupid!


Alicia Silverstone is my number one girl crush. This sounds ultra stupid as I have never met her, but she actually inspires me every day. My Dad caught me printing out pictures of Alicia to make a small shrine (just a small shrine, okay?!) and it was quite embarrassing, but I don't care. She is awesome, vegan, kind, bird-fed her baby and stuck up for herself when everyone crapped on her for doing it, and everything I have made from "The Kind Diet" has been a raging success.

The amazing Crocodile Crunch
Thanks, Alicia! Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment